KEYNOTES & WORKSHOPS
GIVE LEADERSHIP A BOOST WITH OUR DYNAMIC PROGRAMS
ARE YOU PLANNING A CONFERENCE, MEETING, SEMINAR OR TRAINING PROGRAM?
If so, Integrated Talent Solutions works with Prepare to Change TM to offer two-hour and full or multi-day programs that can be delivered at your facility or offsite as interactive lectures or experiential, hands-on learning programs to engage your participants in active learning. We offer an array of educational seminars, workshops, keynotes and courses on a contract basis for professional associations, learning institutions, corporations, government agencies and other entities around the globe.
- Change Management Planning & Execution
- Communication Effectiveness
- Employee Assessment & Recruiting
- Leadership Development
- Management Training & Performance Coaching
- Stress & Anxiety Management
- Team Development, Engagement & Motivation
DO YOUR TEAMS OPERATE COLLABORATETIVELY AND AT MAXIMUM POTENTIAL?
Our consultants can simply show up and deliver an on-target and memorable speech on a variety of business topics, or we provide turnkey event services and will design the program, produce all necessary materials and arrange the perfect setting for your next meeting.
We develop and deliver customized workshops aligned with your organization’s business needs. Our programs offer fun and engaging ways to increase personal, team and organizational satisfaction and performance. The cost for our educational programs is dependent upon topic, time and travel. Our spots fill up very quickly!
2-HOUR LEADERSHIP WORKSHOPS
- Anger Management in the Workplace
- Coaching & Mentoring for Leaders
- Collaborative Problem-Solving
- Communicating for Results
- Creating a Positive & Engaged Workplace Culture
- Developing and Leading Effective Teams
- Hiring and Retaining Top Performing Employees
- Managing Change and Transitions
- Reducing Business Risks Associated with Stress
- Skills for Front-Line Managers
- Strategies to Improve Critical Thinking and Decision-making
- The Psychology of Change
- Virtuous Leaders: The ROI of Character